Wednesday 10 April 2013

Easter Break

I had promised myself some crafting time over the Easter Holidays, but here we are heading towards the end of our two week break and I've not really spent the time I thought I would have done crafting.  I have though managed to complete a couple of cards for a challenge.  The current challenge on Less is More is LIME & BLACK (Challenge no  114).  A bit out of my comfort zone but I thought I'd give it a go.
Small square card - 4"
Papermania Textured Card - lime and black
Sentiment is Paula Pascual All Year Round stamped in black
small punched flowers with black gem centres
die cut flourish - sorry not idea of make, need to keep a record of these things when I throw the packets out!!

Although fairly simple I quite liked the end result.

Have made a second one for this challenge but think I might add something else to it before I post as it looks just a bit too plain at the moment.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love your challenge card, cute punch out flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and perfect for this week's LIM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In or out of your comfort zone, this looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete