Thursday 14 March 2013

Mother's Day Card

Hopefully now my work hours have been reduced I might get some time to make more cards and at least upload those that I have managed to make since the new year!

It was Mother's Day in the UK last weekend and this is the card I made for my lovely mum.


I cut the shaped card on my Sizzix Eclips using a template from www.birdscards.com.  (note to self - must use card with coloured core - this was white and slightly spoilt the end result!).  The iris stamp is, I think, from papermania, coloured with Copics, and highlighted with stardust sakura pen.  Pearl gems to finish off.  Sentiment was printed on computer.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Floral Frenzy
  Totally Gorjuss Challenge 174 - For Mum
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Things that begin with F (Flower)
Thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Good luck
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at AGOAC.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete