Friday 25 May 2012

Another call for a 15th girly card and chocolate bouquet

My lovely daughter informed me 2 days ago that there was another of her friends celebrating her 15th birthday and could I make a card and another chocolate bouquet!  Luckily I had enough card and chocolates left over from the one I made earlier in the week, so for ease decided to replicate the bouquet.  The card was made using a free digi stamp from Little Claire called "tween girl shopping".  Coloured with copics.  I used the current challenge sketch on the "Sketch Saturday" blog for the layout.  Papers were from the Tatty Teddy Me to You Spring Chic and Co-ordinations Montego Bay.  I coloured white satin ribbon with copics pens as I didn't have the right colour, the flower ribbon was from my stash.
Challenges: Sketch Saturday Week #208
 
The chocolate bouquet box was made using pearlescent card from The Range, and included Twirls, Flake, Dairy Milk and Freddo's.  Yellow curling ribbons was used with the purple box to complement the Cadbury colour scheme.  Both girls this week have seemed very impressed with their gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, am loving your chocolate bouquet!!!! Great take on our sketch, I love the pretty colours you've used and that image is just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete