Monday 25 January 2016

Some 2015 Christmas Cards

Since giving up work in November I thought I would have plenty of time to join in some card challenges and do some blogging - but it hasn't happened. I have been busy making cards tho - my ex colleagues were keen to know what I would be doing with my spare time and were very encouraging when I told them about my card making, so I have left a box cards in the staff room and have they have been steadily buying them - I will get round to putting more of them on the blog sometime ...

Now I know it's a bit late for christmas cards but I noticed this week that Simply Less is More want cards with silhouettes and as a lot of my christmas cards had these thought I would upload a couple and join in.


These were made using some freebie stamps from a craft magazine.
Details : 6"x6" cards, raised linen effect panel cut with stitched circle die.  Distress Inks (faded jeans) and Black Memento Ink pad.   Bit of stickles on the hills and trees.   Snowflakes I've had a long time (can't remember make).  Sentiments were computer generated as some of my christmas stamps have disintegrated!! :(   Snowflakes embellished with flatback gems.

I made a number of similar cards with slightly different compositions and sentiments.
sorry - poor photo quality on this!!


10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous batch of silhouettes

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inky design and the perfect silhouette winter scene.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, the offset aperture is a great design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and your stamping is amazing, love the texture on the linen card really is such a lovely touch.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful and not a one off which it would be with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inked scene, so serene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette! Love that off centre frame.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are looking for conveyor belt agent, have any interesting?

    ReplyDelete