Friday 21 November 2014

Experimenting with Christmas cards!

Heading towards the end of November and I was really starting to panic that I had very few Christmas cards done.  I had ort of decided on a design but was still not too sure when I spotted this week's sketch (#336) on Sketch Saturday which was quite similar and just needed a little tweeking of my original design to fit. 


My main christmas stamp this year is an Inkylicious Swirly Tree and I have been struggling with a design to fit it.  But with this sketch I am now much happier with the results and have managed to get a small pile done this week.
For this one I have stamped the image with a sticky glue pad and used different mica powders.  I have also used the stamp to create the side panel.


Using the same design I have just changed to silver glitter embossing powder and embellished with some silver candi. 

2 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely gorgeous stamp - in fact I love it so much I'm going to go and buy it!! Love your white backgrounds, so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday card! I love that swirly tree image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete